CAR SHOW INFORMATION
The Board of Directors is moving forward with a show for 2021 Airshow. We look forward to seeing everyone in 2021!
A car show has always been affiliated with this airshow since the 1970's when friends and family members began flying and driving to the Ochs family farm. Each year we welcome back entries that have been returning for years, in addition to newcomers who are registering for the first time.
In either case, the Car Show goes hand in hand with the Airshow of the Cascades and offers our patrons another exciting activity to enjoy as a part of their Airshow experience. The car show is FREE to our patrons.
Get your motors runnin'!
The Airshow of the Cascades car show offers participants a unique opportunity to enjoy a bountiful buffet of machines on site, which include cars, vintage aircraft and thrilling aerobatic performances all weekend long. Top it off with live music each day, a terrific fireworks show on Friday night and a wide variety of food and retail vendors. Its more than just a car show!
$30.00 for one (1) day entry
$40.00 for two (2) days
Registration fees are non-refundable.
registration fee includes:
- Two (2) passes to the Ron Ochs Chalet for each day you have a vehicle in the show. Enjoy Live Music, Vendors, professional Aerial Acrobatics, Friday Fireworks and more;
- FREE access to the Erickson Aircraft Collection museum (Free shuttle service available) which houses the largest private collection of operational vintage Warbirds in the world; and
- A commemorative dash placard for participation!
- All entries must be special interest vehicles;properly maintained and road-worthy;
- Judging takes place Saturday only (judging classifications are listed to the right); and
- Blue Sky Pavilion VIP upgrades are dome at the Guest Services tent. Details on upgrading will be provided in your Car Show package provided upon arrival at the show.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
Friday, by 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm (gates at 2:00 pm) *Late arrivals okay; we encourage 1:00 pm
Saturday, by 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (gates at 9:00 am) *Early departures are discouraged
* After the gates open, pedestrians will be on site.
CAR SHOW JUDGING CLASSES:
- Custom - Any Year
- Import - Any Year
- Muscle Car Stock - Any Year (No more than 2 upgrades)
- Original - Pre-1941 (No more than 2 upgrades)
- Original - Post 1941 - 1987 (No more than 2 upgrades)
- Pickup Truck - Pre-1987
- Rat Rod - Any Year
- Sports Car - Any Year
- Street Rod - 1948 and Older
- Street Machine - 1949 and Newer
Trophies will be awarded for the following categories:
- Best of Show (Winner photos may be used in future promotions for this event)
- Best Engine
- Best Interior
- Best Paint
All judging will take place on Saturday. Please make sure we get your picture before you depart.
Register your vehicle here.
CAR SHOW CONTACTS:
Shane Fuller 541-325-3186
Terry Fuller 541-598-4031