CAR SHOW INFORMATION
A car show has always been affiliated with this airshow since the 1970's when friends and family members began flying and driving to the Ochs family farm. Each year we welcome back entries that have been returning for years, in addition to newcomers who are registering for the first time.
In either case, the Car Show goes hand in hand with the Airshow of the Cascades and offers our patrons another exciting activity to enjoy as a part of their Airshow experience. The car show is FREE to our patrons.
If you have a vehicle you would like to show, our 2019 Car Show registration is open now!
Get your motors runnin'!
The Airshow of the Cascades car show offers participants a unique opportunity to enjoy a bountiful buffet of machines on site, which include cars, motorcycles, vintage aircraft and, of course,thrilling aerobatic performances all weekend long. Top it off with live music each day,and a terrific fireworks show on Friday night and a wide variety of food vendors and souvenirs for you to sample. Its more than just a car show!
$30.00 for one (1) day entry
$40.00 for two (2) days
Save 20% if you register by June 30, 2019 by using Promo Code "earlybird"
Registration fees are non-refundable
registration fee includes:
- Two (2) passes to the Ron Ochs Chalet for each day you have a vehicle in the show. Enjoy Live Music, Vendors, professional Aerial Acrobatics, Friday Fireworks and more;
- FREE access to the Erickson Aircraft Collection museum (Free shuttle service available) which houses the largest private collection of operational vintage Warbirds in the world; and
- A commemorative dash placard for participation!
- All entries must be special interest vehicles (no unfinished / project vehicles);
- All vehicles must be pre-registered (registration ends June 30th)
- Judging takes place Saturday only (judging classifications are listed to the right); and
- Participants must provide proof of insurance at the gate.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
Friday, by 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm (gates at 2:00 pm) *Late arrivals ok; we encourage 1:00 pm
Saturday, by 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (gates at 9:00 am) *Early departures are discouraged
* After the gates open, pedestrians will be on site.
CAR SHOW JUDGING CLASSES:
Original - Pre-1941 (No more than 2 upgrades)
Original - Post 1941 - 1987 (No more than 2 upgrades)
Import - Any Year
Custom - Any Year
Military - Any Year
Model A - Any Year
Model T - Any Year
Muscle Car Stock - Any Year (No more than 2 upgrades)
Pickup Truck - Pre-1987
Sports Car - Any Year
Street Rod - Pre-1941
Street Rod - Post-1941 - 1987
Race Vehicle - Any Year
Rat Rod - Any Year
Trophies will be awarded for the following categories:
Best of Show
All judging will take place on Saturday. Please make sure we get your picture before you depart.
Best of Show winner photos will be used in future promotions of this event.
If you're ready to register, please use our online Registration Form.
CAR SHOW CONTACTS:
Shane Fuller 541-325-3186
Terry Fuller 541-598-4031