BRING YOUR RV, TRAILER, OR TENT TO THE AIRSHOW OF THE CASCADES!
There are a variety of camping opportunities at the Airshow - with a variety of pricing options.
- Campers may arrive as early as Thursday afternoon and depart as late as Sunday morning.
- All RV camping at the airport is "dry" camping. There are no electricity or water/sewer hook-ups.
- Some spaces are pull-through; some are back-in only.
- Size of spaces on Airshow grounds will vary.
- Only one tow vehicle per space permitted. All other vehicles must park in General Admission parking areas.
- No animals are allowed on the Airshow grounds, so please make sure you have comfortable and safe accommodations inside your rig for your pets.
- Due to high temperatures and extreme fire danger during the summer months in Central Oregon, no fires of any kind are allowed and smoking is limited to designated smoking areas, or inside your rig.
- Your printed ticket will be exchanged on-site for your dashboard placard.
These spots are open to RV's and trailers only (no tents) and are located on Airshow grounds right up front at the showline! Price includes one (1) General Admission pass to the Airshow for the entire weekend.
Standard (Second Row):
These spots are open to RV's and trailers only and are located on Airshow grounds right behind the front row at showline! Price includes one (1) General Admission pass to the Airshow for the entire weekend.
Located near the Erickson Aircraft Museum.
Located in front of the Berg Drive Hangar.
Our Group Camping/Overflow spots are located just across street. This location is open to RV's, Trailers, and Tent campers. RV/Trailer spots are 25'x45' and tent spots are 10'x30'.
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
All tickets sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
There is no guarantee that any particular airplane, group or advertised event will take place; however, all efforts are made to provide all planned events, based on availability and safety concerns. Airshow of the Cascades is not responsible for cancellations due, but not limited to, mechanical failures, pilot unavailability, weather,
General Admission tickets can be purchased at the gates. Upgraded tickets must be purchased at the Guest Services tent located adjacent to the main airport terminal at NE Cherry Lane and Berg Way. Due to the limited quantities of upgraded ticket packages, there is no guarantee that they will be available on the day of the show.
We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard and debit cards at the event.
Free admission for kids 5 and under is for General Admission entrance only.
Free admission for Veterans is for General Admission entrance only.
Attendees who have purchased any ticket other than General Admission will be required to go to the Guest Services tent to pick up the wristbands needed to access the Chalets and Reserved Seating areas.
All youth who have tickets for VIP and Pilot's Chalet areas must be accompanied by a Chalet-paying adult.