MOTORCYCLE SHOW INFORMATION
Be a part of the greatest show in the High Desert!
Unlike other motorcycle shows, the Airshow of the Cascades bike show participants have the unique opportunity to experience a thrilling aerobatic show, watch terrific fireworks Friday night, get up close to antique airplane displays, meet aerobatic performers, and enjoy live music and great food. The motorcycle show sponsors provide generous awards and the Airshow provides entrants with a Ron Ochs Chalet Package for two (2) adults!
Your registration provides access for two (2) adults to the Ron Ochs Chalet (valued at $80) which includes complimentary soft drinks, water, snacks and covered seating, in addition to free admission to the world-renowned Erickson Aircraft Collection. You’re welcome to join us Friday only, Saturday only, or both days.
- All entries must be complete and in running order (no unfinished / project bikes).
- All bikes must be pre-registered (registration ends July 31st or when spaces are sold out).
- Judging takes place Saturday only (judging classifications are listed to the right).
One Day (Friday or Saturday): $20 per bike
Early Bird Two-Day Special (Friday and Saturday): $30 per bike (ends July 15th)
Builders and Collectors, contact us if you are interested in bringing more than two bikes.
If you're ready to register, please use our online Registration Form.
- Motocross, Drag Bike, Hillclimb, Road Race, etc.
- Built, not bought – bikes with lots of one-off and hand-built componentry.
- Does your bike have a bunch of trick aftermarket bits? This is your class!
- Not pretty, definitively original.
- It’s perfect right off the showroom floor (Slip-ons, bags, small aftermarket bits ok).
- Anything made before 1980.
- A class for your pre-1980 bikes with that untouched patina of age.